From the opening of Adorn Goods in Centreville to New York Fashion Week, here are 10 Things We’re Loving in February:
1. This Friday, February 3rd – Saturday, February 4th is the Guilty Girls Warehouse Sale at the University of Delaware. Shop up to 80% off styles from your favorite local boutiques like Houppette, Ellie Boutique, and more!
3. Treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day with a gorgeous flower arrangement and a complete chef-prepared meal from Janssen’s Market. Call (302) 654-9941to place your order.
4. New York Fashion Week starts Thursday, February 9th and we’re thrilled to attending a few shows like Nicole Miller and Vivienne Hu. Be sure to follow us @socialstylate to see all the beautiful designs and street style!
5. On Friday, February 10th “find your perfect patch” at No. 109 Shop where you can elevate your denim with monogrammed or embroidered patches. Bring your own jeans or buy some for 25% off! (Shop fun and stylish patches in store.)
6. One of our newest clients, Adorn Goods officially opens it’s doors in Centerville on Monday, February 13th. The shop features beautiful tablewares, gifts, home accessories and more!
7. Spend the afternoon on Saturday, February 25th at the 5th Annual Kennett Winterfest featuring 50 unique craft breweries, live music, and a food truck!
8. Not sure what to get your guy for Valentine’s Day? Check out what’s new and what’s on sale at Wilmington Country Store. We love the belts and wallets that remind us summer!
9. Have you seen the new arrivals of beauty and fashion in-stores yet? At Houppette in Greenvile, we’re loving the new bright colors of Laura Mercier’s Joie De Vivre. The go perfectly with the freshness of Resort styles at Ellie Boutique.
10. Who do you think will sweep the Oscar’s this year? We can’t wait to find out on Sunday, February 26th when Jimmy Kimmel hosts the Academy Awards.