Jordan Sawyer, member of the Social Stylate team, reveals her work bag essentials. When constantly running around town from the office to meetings with clients, it’s important to pack a bag with all of your work day essentials. Here’s a peak in Jordan’s daily bag.
The Tote: This tote from Urban Outfitters is my go to bag no matter what the occasion is. It’s cute and functional, fitting all of my necessities, including my Mac.
S’well bottle: I can’t live without my S’well bottle when I’m on the go. Whether it’s my much needed morning iced coffee or water, it keeps my drinks cold and refreshing all day.
Lilly Pulitzer Planner: My life would be in shambles without my colored pens and Lilly planner from The Pink Crab. They help me keep my busy days organized and if I’m going to use a calendar all day every day it might as well be pretty, right?
The notebook: My notebook is my lifeline. I always have to write everything down or I’ll forget. I love this one because it’s the perfect size and I love the quote. Marshall’s always has a huge collection of chic notebooks for awesome prices.
Kate Spade Wallet: I’m a Kate Spade junkie. I love all things Kate because of the fun, bright colors and patterns, not to mention the impeccable quality.
Beauty Products: I never leave my house without my Fresh sugar tinted lip balm and a mini hand lotion. Thanks to Houppette for always keeping me stocked with daily essential beauty products.
From great summer sales to the revival of the Ghostbusters, here are 10 things we’re loving in July:
- Join the Delaware Shakespeare Festival from July 15-31, 2016 and get creative with a picnic contest sponsored by Janssen’s Market.
- This summer, our very own Jordan Sawyer is thew new ambassador for the stylish and super functional Sand Cloud beach blankets.
- In Kennett Square and Greenville, everyone’s favorite one stop shop for all things beauty, Houppette’s big summer sale includes items at 30-50% off!
- Going on now, shop Ellie Boutique’s Sweet Summer Sale with up to 50-75% off spring and resort styles. Find items from Trina Turk, Amy Matto, Equipment and much more.
- Shop hot summer trends at Christina’s Unique Accessories and more. You’ll find everything from off the shoulder tops to beaded wrap bracelets. Plus, items are now 15-50% off!
- Starring Kristen Wig and Melissa McCarthy, watch the hilarious new Ghostbusters revival with all female cast showing in theaters July 15th.
- Looking for something chic and fabulous to wear on your summer getaway? Stop by No. 109 Shop for their summer lovin sale with everything in store 30% off today and tomorrow (July 1st – 2nd).
- Sit under a stars while playing games at the new outdoor beer garden, The Creamery in Kennett Square. Enjoy local vendors, delicious beer and the beautiful atmosphere!
- The ladies of Social Stylate are hitting the road. While Sydney spends July 4th on Martha’s Vineyard, Lauren heads to the West Coast for Santa Barbra. Carroll will take an island escape on Montserrat and Kelly travels to Puerto Rico. Colleen, Jordan and Aly will spend much needed time at the beach.
- Recently, team members Sydney, Lauren, Colleen and Carly, stumbled upon the all natural Lavanila deodorant at Houppette in Kenentt Square. Not only does it smells amazing but it also works really well and doesn’t have any nasty ingredients!
We’re thrilled to announce a new team member: Aly Outten. We’ve been fortunate enough to get to know Aly through our client No. 109 Shop, who she has been working with for the past few years. Here’s a little bit about Aly.
She recently graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2014 with a major in fashion merchandising. Her keen eye for fashion has been a huge advantage in working with us putting together creative content for our clients. She greatly enjoys traveling and exploring new places but still considers the Delaware beaches her favorite place in the world. Two of the places she enjoyed exploring were Seoul, South Korea and New York City, both of which she lived in for brief periods of time. Some of her hobbies include yoga and soccer, trying new craft beers, and is always on the search for a new brewery to try. A fun fact about Aly is that she listens to a stand up comedy Pandora station every morning on her way to work to start her day with a good laugh. Aly’s favorite social media platform is Instagram to explore the latest fashion trends and up and coming brands. We are so excited to have such a talented new member as a part of our team!
Colleen Byrnes, a member of the Social Stylate team, reveals her work bag essentials. When she is on the go between the office and meeting with clients, or behind the scenes of a photo shoot, these are the necessities she keeps with her at all times. Here’s a peak inside of her bag.
THE BAG – I love this reversible bag from GrassRoots because it matches perfectly with just about any outfit. I also tend to cram things into my bag when I’m running around, so the large size of the bag is perfect for my every need.
THE CALENDAR – I have had Lily Pulitzer planners for the past few years and I absolutely love them. The prints are adorable and it keeps me organized day to day. Thank goodness our client, The Pink Crab, has them on their shelves at all times!
THE NOTEBOOK – TJ Maxx has always been my go to for cute notebooks. With great prices and such a wide selection of chic notebooks, it’s hard not to scoop one up! I always keep my favorite color Sharpie with me to take notes on the go as well.
THE MAKEUP – I constantly refresh my lashes, so having Laura Mercier mascara from Houppette keeps them fresh and full throughout the day. I keep a hair tie for when I am done with my locks and want my hair out of my face. I also always have a bottle of polish so my hands can be picture ready at any time.
THE GADGET – I always have to have my MacBook with me. Between being a college student and working with Social Stylate, it’s imperative to stay connected wherever I go.
THE SHADES – I tend to cycle through sunglasses pretty quickly depending on my mood and styles I want to try. Christina’s Unique Accessories & More always has the latest styles.
THE WALLET – I absolutely love my Kate Spade wallet. It not only has the functional purpose of a wallet, but it also adds a bold print to my outfit and I can carry it as a clutch for a chic accessory.
THE SNACK – Sometimes, at Social Stylate, we are on such a roll that I forget to eat lunch. I keep this Luna Bar in my bag just in case I need a quick pick me up.
THE KEYCHAIN – I don’t think I’m alone in saying I lose my keys in my large bag so easily. I love this trendy tassel keychain I found from Nordstrom that helps me keep track of my keys.