From Girls; Day Out in Kennett Square to Spring Break and Easter, here are 10 things were loving in April:
1. This Wednesday, April 5th – Saturday, April 8th is Spring Fling week at Adorn Goods in Centreville. From local handmade jewelry and handcrafted cheeseboards to gifts with purchase, stop in and enjoy something new everyday!
2. Need some girlfriend time? Grab your besties and head to Kennett Square for Girls’ Day Out with Houppette and No. 109 on Thursday, April 6th from 10am-8pm. A fun day of trunk shows and discounts + happy hour!
3. It is officially spring time again with the first Friday Art Stroll in Historic Kennett Square on Friday, April 7th. Enjoy a night on the town from 6pm-9pm!
4. On Wednesday, April 5th (Greenville) and Friday, April 7th (Kennett) enjoy the stay and play event at Houpette. Recieve a makeover and learn about the hottest looks from By Terry and Kevyn Aucoin.
5. One of our newest clients, Little Nest Portraits in Glen Mills, Pa is hosting their Spring Bloom Photopop event on Saturday, April 8th and Sunday, April 9th. Enjoy a little nest photopop with a spring-styled vignette! Call to book your spot: 610-459-8622.
6. Don’t miss out on the shop Greenville Day and Night event benefiting the Wilmington Flower Market on Thursday, April 13th. Mention “Wilmington Flower Market” in participating stores such as Ellie Boutique and Wilmington Country Store and 20% of your sale will be donated!
7. SPRING BREAK! We are looking forward to some relaxation. Whether you are traveling to a sunny beach or adventuring through Europe, No. 109 has everything you need for your perfect getaway wardrobe.
8. Need help with your Easter table? Janssen’s Market has a wide assortment of meats, seafood, cheeses and fresh baked goods to impress your dinner guests. Don’t forget about those gorgeous floral arrangements as well. Call ahead to order: 302-654-9941.
10. Have you seen the new arrivals at Ellie Boutique and Wilmington Country Store? We are loving the gorgeous assortment of spring tops and dresses for the Point-to-Point and Steeplechase races coming up.