1. March is Women’s History Month and on March 8th thousands of events are held throughout the world to celebrate women‘s achievements and inspire the world for the International Women’s Day, check out #MakeItHappen and #ListenLearnLead.
2. Celebrate March 17th for St. Patrick’s Day with fun and delicious cocktails like the Irish Castaway.
3. Ring in the first day of spring with a gorgeous new terrarium from Terrain.
5. Take the opportunity to stash digital devices to stop and smell the roses on March 6th and 7th for National Day of Unplugging.
7. Don’t forget to turn all clocks ahead one hour on March 8th. We may lose an hour but at least the days will be longer and soon the weather will be warmer!
8. Warmer weather is right around the corner and so should a new pair of sunglasses. We’re lusting after J Crew‘s updated version of the aviator.
9. Make the mornings easier and perfect the beach hair look with Rockaway’s Salt Spray.