Dads aren’t always the easiest to shop for and, with father’s day right around the corner, we went shopping to help you pick out a few father’s day gifts that every dad is sure to love.
1. For the fashion-forward dad: we stopped by Wilmington Country Store to pick out a pastel plaid Vineyard Vines button-down, a Smathers and Branson needlepoint wallet and coaster set for his desk.
2. For the backyard barbecue grill master, we visited Angerstein’s to pick out a Texas style Traeger wood pellet grill and recipe book to help him master the art of grilling. Then head to Jansen’s Market to pick up some of the finest meats in the area to try out his new grill for a father’s day family cookout.
3. For the dad who enjoys a good burger and beer, but doesn’t want to cook it himself: take him to BBC Tavern for their famous BBC burger, wings and craft beers.
4. For the car enthusiast: we stopped by Union Park BMW to check out the newest BMW i8. Take him out for a test drive in BMW’s revolutionary plug in hybrid sports car that combines the efficiency of an all-electric motor and the power of a TwinPower Turbo engine for an exhilarating driving experience… a man can dream.
5. For every dad: we visited Houppette to pick out some Malin and Goetz products: a smoothing, and non irritating shaving cream, an exfoliating body scrub, and a hydrating mojito-scented soap set. Ladies aren’t the only ones who need to spoil themselves.