With an abundance of daily users worldwide, Facebook is a fountain of potential for your business. There will always be room for improvement and optimization. To increase the success of your business’s Facebook page follow these 6 simple tips.
1. Incorporate your logo in your profile photo: Keeping your logo prominent and in the viewers mind is essential for creating brand recognition and it also makes it easier for viewers to instantly identify your page.
2. Optimize the cover photo: The first thing viewers see when they visit your page is your profile picture and cover photo. They both help with visually representing and branding your page. Visuals and first impressions are vital on social media so plan them carefully and strategically.
3. Post regularly: Consistently posting relative content increases engagement and helps gain following but don’t forget to keep it fresh, new and exciting so viewers are more likely to engage with it.
4. Use a call-to-action: So you want to increase engagement? Just ask for it! Use phrases such as “like if you love this just as much as we do” or “we love these new bags, which is your favorite color?” You could even use phrases such as “tag a friend you would want to take here” to further increase engagement to new users.
5. Keep it simple: The ideal Facebook post length is 40 characters. Keep your text brief so users are less likely to scroll past your posts.
6. Engage with your followers: Engagement on your end is just as important as engagement from viewers. Users love to feel like their voices are heard. Replying to comments is a great way to keep the attention of your followers and make them feel special so they’ll enjoy returning to your page.