From spring blooms to micellar cleaning water, here’s 10 things we’re loving for April:
1. Liven up a pair of strappy shoes with ombre tassels. But why stop at just shoes? Add tassels to an everyday tote too like this one from Zara.
2. Mid-April is our favorite time at Winterthur to enjoy the spring blooms along the March Bank and Magnolia Bend.
3. Check out the Helen Kaminski Trunk Show at Houppette Thursday, April 16th. Shop beautiful hats just in time for steeple chase season.
4. As soon as the weather starts to warm, we crave homemade ice cream from Woodside Farm Creamery.
5. This iPhone strap case can hold all your necessities in one place. It makes for a great travel or gym item.
6. We like to believe that accomplishing a DIY boosts your mood and builds your confidence that’s why these Ikea hacks from Brit + Co. are a perfect spring project.
7. A great way to support Earth Day (April 22) this year is by donating a tree. The Canopy Project is a great organization that has planted over 1.5 million trees in just three years.
8. Celebrate spring with Ashley Austin, Chantilly Blue, and No. 109 for treats, discounts and more on Thursday, April 9th. Visit here for more details.
9. Loved by models, used by makeup artists and sworn by French women, micellar cleansing water is the alternative to removing makeup and impurities on the go.
10. Mindful Work by David Gelles discusses the benefits of yoga, meditation, and other mindful techniques in the workplace.