1. On May 7th (from 4-8pm) enjoy Girls Night Out with Peter Kate, Houppette, A.R. Morris Jewelers, and Two Sisters for fashion, beauty and baubles!
2. We’re obsessed with Boulevard’s case to keep jewelry protected and untangled with separate compartments. Get it monogrammed or pick one up for Mother’s Day at Peter Kate today!
3. It’s time to make the switch from hot coffee to ice coffee and we’re loving Brew Haha‘s new location in Trolley Square. It’s the perfect spot to get work done or meet with friends.
4. The weekend of May 15-17th is the Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale in Rehoboth Beach. Great for fabulous finds and deals!
5. With spring in full swing it’s time for a seasonal perfume change and Acqua Di Parma‘s is a light, refreshing scent inspired by Italian rose gardens.
6. Whether you have plans for Memorial Day weekend or not, a nautical maxi dress is a summer must have.
7. Recently we came across Paper Provisions, an Australian paper products company offering the cutest stationary and artwork that uses inspiring bold typeface with gold accents. What’s not to love?
8. This weekend marks the beginning of Steeple Chase season and Point-to-Point is right around the corner. Always a fun filled day with friends and bright fashion.
9. Get a head start on your summer tan with St. Tropez, an all natural self tanning spray that’s easy to apply and doesn’t have any nasty smells. Now available at Houppette.
10. We’re excited to go behind the scenes in Leave Your Mark, with Aliza Licht, a fashion communications executive as she dishes stories of her career and the lessons she’s learned.