From spring blooms to micellar cleaning water, here’s 10 things we’re loving for April:
3. Check out the Helen Kaminski Trunk Show at Houppette Thursday, April 16th. Shop beautiful hats just in time for steeple chase season.
4. As soon as the weather starts to warm, we crave homemade ice cream from Woodside Farm Creamery.
5. This iPhone strap case can hold all your necessities in one place. It makes for a great travel or gym item.
6. We like to believe that accomplishing a DIY boosts your mood and builds your confidence that’s why these Ikea hacks from Brit + Co. are a perfect spring project.
7. A great way to support Earth Day (April 22) this year is by donating a tree. The Canopy Project is a great organization that has planted over 1.5 million trees in just three years.
9. Loved by models, used by makeup artists and sworn by French women, micellar cleansing water is the alternative to removing makeup and impurities on the go.
10. Mindful Work by David Gelles discusses the benefits of yoga, meditation, and other mindful techniques in the workplace.