1. A new year means a new planner and we love this one by Sugar Paper.
2. After the holiday season, wearing winter whites is our version of a detox and Net-a-Porter provided the perfect inspiration.
3. Taking a break from stacking rings, you’ll find us rocking just statement pieces like this gorgeous rose quartz Nima ring.
4. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne‘s is a subtle seducer that’s fresh, with hints of peonies, jasmine, rose and gillyflower mixed with juicy red apple.
5. Keep dry lips from chapping with Fresh Sugar Lip Balm. Every flavor is a favorite.
7. Amy Poehler wrote her first book, a memoir titled Yes Please, and it’s sure to be funny, smart, and frank. Cannot wait to dive in.
8. On Sunday, January 11th, pour a glass of red and gear up for the return of Tina and Amy has they host the Golden Globes. We’re big fans of these two.
9. Thank god for cute and cozy boots. The cold weather is here!
10. Moisturizing winter skin is key and this lightweight lotion by Philosophy will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.